- This Product May Not Be Combined With Any Other Offers or Discounts!
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
This M8000 Winch is the way to go if you are looking for a compact, tough and reliable winch. The M8000 is an outstanding value for trucks, sport utility vehicles and Jeeps. With 4.8-hp Series wound motor and 3-stage planetary geartrain, packs 8,000 lbs of pulling power to get the job done. Available with 100' of wire rope and roller fairlead. Pulls a fast 8' per minute at rated load.
- Rated line pull: 8,000 lbs., (3630 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: Series Wound, 12V 4.8 hp
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 74 lbs. (34 kgs)
- Rope: Steel -- 100', 5/16" diam. (30m, 8mm diam.)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent gray powder coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- (1) WARN M8000 Self-Recovery Winch - 8,000 lbs.
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Steel Rope
- (1) Roller Fairlead
|SKU Aliases||WAR26502, 26502|
|Rated Line Pull||6000-8000 lbs|