- A Warn Control Pack Relocation Kit is required to Mount the Control Box remotely from winch. 31" Short Wiring Kit with Mounting Bracket, W89970, or 78" Long Wiring Kit without Mounting Bracket, W89960, Mounting Bracket Only W89770 .
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
The ZEON 10-S from WARN is 10,000 lbs of cutting-edge pulling muscle, tough enough to tackle anything with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. The updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor delivers fast, quiet and reliable pulling power. You can also add a convertible control pack that attach to the winch or remotely mounted for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- Length: 26.25"
- Width: 8.50"
- Height: 19.75"
- Weight: 80.45 lbs
- (1) WARN ZEON 10-S Winch - 10,000 lbs.
- (1) Warn Hawse Fairlead
- (1) Warn Spydura synthetic rope 100' of 3/8"
|Name||WARN ZEON 10-S Winch with Spydura Synthetic Rope and Hawse Fairlead - 10,000 lbs.|
|Line Type||Synthetic Cable|
|Rated Line Pull||8000-10000 lbs|