- A Warn Control Pack Relocation Kit is required to Mount the Control Box remotely from winch. 31" Short Wiring Kit with Mounting Bracket, W89970, or 78" Long Wiring Kit without Mounting Bracket, W89960, Mounting Bracket Only W89770 .
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
The ZEON 10 from WARN is 10,000 lbs of cutting-edge pulling muscle, tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. The updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power. You can also add a convertible control pack that will attach to the winch or remotely mounted for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: series wound, 12V DC, 24V DC
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)
- Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- (1) WARN ZEON 10 Winch - 10,000 lbs.
- (1) 80' of 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope
- (1) Roller Fairlead
|SKU Aliases||88990, WAR88990|
|Rated Line Pull||8000-10000 lbs|