- A Warn Control Pack Relocation Kit is required to mount the control box remotely from your winch. Short Wiring Kit with Mounting Bracket, W89970 or Long Wiring Kit without Mounting Bracket, W89960, Mounting Bracket Only W89770 .
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
The Warn ZEON Platinum 12 Winch is the most technically advanced winch ever conceived. An Advanced Wireless Remote that controls the winch and the clutch, eliminating the need for a manual clutch. It is durability and waterproofing which sets a new benchmark for its class. Add in a high-performance motor package, and you have a game changing winch for Jeeps.
Warn's Remote Controlled Clutch engage and disengage with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The fasteners delivers maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing. Also the Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)
- Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- (1) Warn ZEON Platinum 12 Winch - 12,000 lbs.
- (1) 80' of 3/8" Wire Rope
- (1) Roller Fairlead
- (1) USB Charging Cable
- (1) Car Charger Adapter
|SKU Aliases||92820, WAR92820|
|Rated Line Pull||10000-12000 lbs|