- Warrior's Polished Aluminum parts are considered special order and have an estimated 4 week turn around.
- Sold as a pair
- Drilling and/or cutting required
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a drill, a 3/16" drill bit, and a "pop" rivet tool.
- Because all body tubs are not built the same, some small modifications to the Rear Corners may be required for a proper fit.
- 1945-1949 Jeep CJ2A
- 1949-1953 Jeep CJ3A
Warrior Rear Corners without Precut Holes enhance the appearance of the vehicle and provide structural support to the rear corner area. These Rear Corners have a material thickness of 1/8" and are sold in pairs.
- Adds protection and style
- Material thickness of 1/8"
- Polished Aluminum
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners without Precut Holes - Polished Aluminum
1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952 and 1953