- Outer Draglink End fits all left hand drive JK Wrangler models 2007 to 2017 including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Description:The YETI HD 26 Series linkage was engineered from the ground up with extreme detail to every component. The YETI HD 26 with the Griffin attenuator is a highly engineered direct bolt-on for your lifted Jeep JK. This top mounted draglink end and attenuator combo will help realign the steering geometry of Jeep JKs with more than a 3.5" lift and will reduces the harsh road feedback inherent in the stock JK steering system. This top mount kit features our Patent Pending REVERSE TAPER MOUNT for ease of installation and requires no modifications to the stock knuckle and bolts to the factory tapered knuckle and factory upper draglink end.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patent Pending "No Drill" Reverse Taper Mount makes for a quick and easy installation without the need of drilling or altering your knuckle.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from 15v41 medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- 26mm ball joint.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness.
- (1) Steer Smarts YETI HD 26 Draglink End "No Drill" Top Mount With Griffin Attenuator
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|