- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Zone 1-1/4" Body Lift Kit offers an economical solution to tire clearance problems, without affecting center of gravity, spring rate or steering geometry. Zone body lifts are designed to easily exceed the demands of four wheeling. This kit offers 1-1/4" of additional tire clearance so you can eliminate that annoying rubbing noise. A steering shaft relocation is also included to eliminate any chance of choppy steering.
- Provides 1.25" additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry.
- Grade 8 body bolts are included.
- Raises body in relation to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity.
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation.
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary for each application.
- Radiator drop brackets are included so you don't need to chop up your fan shroud.
- Works on automatic or manual transmissions.
- 11 Body Lift Blocks
- 2 Core Support Spacer
- 1 Steering Support Block
- 1 Steering Support Strap
- 6 Radiator Relocation Brackets
- 1 Transfer Case Linkage Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware Included
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|