- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Size: 15" x 8"
- Backspacing: 3.5"
- Zone Offroad Front Alignment Cam Bolts, ZON-J5311, are recommended if your vehicle did not come from the factory with front cam bolts.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models - 4WD
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models - 4WD
Zone Offroad 3" Suspension Lift Kit is perfect for those who want to run 32 or 33" tires without having to do major modifications. This kit increases the wheel travel from the stock 7" to 10 full inches of wheel travel!
- Installation Time: 6 hours
- Front and rear extended sway bar links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll
- Rear track bar relocation system perfectly centers the axle under your TJ
- A minimal transfer case drop corrects the driveline angles while reducing ground clearance as little as possible
- Bump stop extensions protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links with Bushings
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links with Bushings
- (2) Sway Bar Link U-Brackets
- (4) Bump Stop Extensions
- (6) Transfer Case Drop Spacers
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|SKU Aliases||ZON-J1301, ZON-7965, ZON-7980|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|