- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Size: 15" x 8"
- Backspacing: 3.5"
- Zone Offroad Front Alignment Cam Bolts, ZON-J5311, are recommended if your vehicle did not come from the factory with front cam bolts.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Zone Offroad 4.25" Combo Suspension Lift Kit is composed of a 3" Suspension Lift Kit and a 1.25" Body Lift Kit. This kit is designed to eliminate the use of a transfer case drop while still allowing for use of the factory rear driveshaft. A motor mount lift is included to replace the transfer case drop featured in other systems. The motor mount lift improves the rear driveline angles by tilting the transfer case output down towards the rear axle. This means you are getting the full added belly pan ground clearance from the lift and also added ground clearance to the engine's oil pan. By installing the motor mount lift in combination with the body lift it re-aligns the engine fan with the shroud to ease the installation.
- Installation Time: 9-10 hours
- Rear track bar relocation system perfectly centers the axle under your TJ
- Bump stop extensions protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links with Bushings
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links with Bushings
- (2) Core Support Spacers
- (2) Motor Mount Spacers
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Steering Support Block
- (1) Steering Support Strap
- (1) Transfer Case Linkage Bracket
- (4) Bump Stop Extensions
- (11) 1.25" x 2" Body Lift Blocks
- All Necessary Hardware
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|SKU Aliases||ZON-J1425, ZON-J5303, ZON-7965, ZON-7980|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|