- Maximum Tire Size: 32"
- Wheel Size: 15" x 8"
- Backspacing: 4.75"
- ONLY fits Jeep Cherokee XJ models with a Dana 35 Rear Axle
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD with Dana 35 Rear Axle
Zone Offroad 4.5" Suspension Lift Kit includes all of the high quality parts necessary to drastically increase ground clearance. This system includes coil springs that are made in the USA and will not sag. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride that holds up over time. This system also includes 2" bump stop extensions to help drastically increase wheel travel. The rear is lifted via new Zone Offroad long Add-A-Leaf springs that have been designed and tested to hold up over the long haul without creating a harsh ride.
- Installation Time: 6-8 hours
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 4.5" of lift while maintaining a factory style ride
- A transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible
- Extended shackles are supplied for the rear to allow your springs to really flex
- Long, thin add-a-leaf springs for the rear offer a smooth ride as well as hold up over time
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs
- (2) Rear Shackles
- (2) Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Sway Bar U-Brackets
- (2) Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Transfer Case Drop Brackets
- (2) Lower Control Arms with Rubber Bushings
- (2) Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (1) Rear Brake Line Relocation Bracket
- (4) Rear Shackle Bushings
- (4) U-Bolts
- All Necessary Hardware
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|SKU Aliases||ZON-J1450, ZON-J1456, ZON-7965, ZON-7974|
|Maximum Tire Size||32"|