- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Wheel Size: 16" x 8"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- ONLY fits 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4-door models
- Factory wheels CANNOT be re-installed due to rear sway bar link interference.
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models - 4WD
Zone Offroad 4" Suspension Lift Kit is perfect for those who want to dramatically improve both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. This kit includes Exhaust Extensions that provide added clearance between the exhaust crossover pipe and the front driveshaft. With 4" of lift, your JK will be able to clear 35's with tons of room to twist!
- Installation Time: 4-5 hours
- Improves ground clearance
- Provides off road performance and on road handling
- Front adjustable track bar properly centers the front axle
- Bump stop extensions protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Brake Line Brackets
- (2) Track Bar Sleeves
- (2) Exhaust Extensions
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links with Bushings
- (4) Front Track Bar Bushings
- (4) Lower Control Arm Cam Washers
- (4) Rear Sway Bar Link Sleeves
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2012-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|SKU Aliases||ZON-J5305, ZON-J1411, ZON-7700, ZON-7959|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|