- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Size: 15" x 8"
- Backspacing: 3.5"
- This kit does NOT need a pitman arm to minimize bump steer due to the fact the track bar is not relocated vertically
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Zone Offroad 4" Suspension Lift Kit provides the best combination of off road performance and on road handling. Massive lower control arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility. This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cam locks that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles.
- Installation Time: 6 hours
- Rear track bar relocation system perfectly centers the axle under your TJ
- Bump stop extensions protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Rear pinion angle corrected with pinion cam plates and a transfer case drop means no vibrations with the stock driveshaft
- (2) Front Nitro Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (4) Rear Upper Control Arm Cam Plates
- (4) Lower Control Arms with Rubber Bushings
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Shift Linkage Bracket
- (1) Transfer Case Drop Kit
- All Necessary Hardware
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|SKU Aliases||ZON-J1400, ZON-J1406, ZON-7965, ZON-7980|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|