- These Rear Tubular Fender Flares may require some cutting/drilling and/or modifications.
Description:ARIES Jeep fender flares add style and off-road readiness to your Jeep Wrangler JK, featuring rust-free aluminum construction, custom-fit contours and a narrower width to show off larger, off-road tires. Hardened, T6 aluminum alloy construction allows these fender flares to be strong, lightweight and rust-free. To maximum corrosion resistance, they are also covered in a unique textured black powder coat finish that helps hide minor scratches and grime accumulated on the trail. They are also available in paintable, raw aluminum for added customization. ARIES Jeep fender flares are designed to replace the Jeep factory fender flares to better accent larger tires on off-road-style Wranglers. The front set features a 9-1/4" width and the rear set a 5-1/2" width. This gives them a sleek, trail-ready look, while still maintaining excellent functionality. ARIES Jeep fender flares also feature a vehicle-specific contour to offer a precise fit and added style. ARIES fender flares come with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation and are sold in pairs for the front or rear (some drilling may be required).
- Hardened T6 aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Flat profile allows for greater clearance with larger, off-road tires
- Solid, bolt-on installation and vehicle-specific fit (drilling may be required)
- (2) Rear Tubular Fender Flares
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|