- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required
- This bracket offers raised trackbar holes at 1.75" and 3.0"
- THIS BRACKET IS FOR USE WITH A DRAG LINK FLIP (WHICH REQUIRES A NEW TRACKBAR, MINIMUM 3" LIFT and BUMPSTOP EXTENSIONS). This bracket has nothing to do with your lift amount.
- If your lift replaces your trackbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with a lift that includes an adjustable trackbar), choose FACTORY HEIGHT BRACKET - AI-JK4407
Description:This heavy bracket is designed to take serious abuse and replace your front 30 or 44 JK factory trackbar bracket. The 1/4" thick precision cut and formed components of this setup out perform the competition.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Replaces factory bracket for those with 2.0" lift or higher.
- Lifts factory sway bar mount 1.75"
- Adjusts roll center 3 inches higher for greater stability.
- Allows rotation of steering dampener to top side of tie rod for greater clearance.
- Improves ground clearance over factory brackets.
- (1) Track Bar Bracket