- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required
- If your lift replaces your trackbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with an lift that includes an adjustable trackbar), choose this BRACKET.
- If you are doing a drag link flip (minimum 4.0" lift needed for flip), choose RAISED HEIGHT BRACKET - AI-JK4406
Description:This heavy Bracket is designed to take serious abuse and replace your front 30 or 44 JK factory trackbar Bracket. The 1/4" thick precision cut and formed components of this setup out perform the competition.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Replaces factory bracket.
- Maintains factory sway bar mount location
- Allows rotation of steering dampener to top side of tie rod for greater clearance.
- Improves ground clearance over factory brackets.
- (1) Track Bar Bracket