- 1948-1953 Jeep CJ3A and M-38
The Tigertop is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top. With all the quality and durability you've come to expect from Bestop, the Tigertop features black powder-coat painted hardware, hidden snaps, full soft doors and roll-up windows for a distinctly safari look. As part of our continuing commitment to the sport of off-road driving, we build Specialty Tigertops for many old and rare vehicles. Includes both hardware and fabric.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for classic "safari" style, plus convenient ventilation.
- Kit comes with soft top and all necessary hardware. This model includes one-piece soft doors.
- Most Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- (1) Bestop Tigertop with 1 Piece Full Soft Doors, Black, Complete Top
1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952 and 1953
|Soft Top Type||Complete|
|Doors||With Soft Doors|