- If installing this fender flare on a 1996 and up vehicle, you will need to modify the rear bumper cover and take caution not to drill the washer fluid reservoir on the front driver side.
- Some filing, sanding, or cutting may be necessary to ensure proper fit.
- If you need a replacement hardware kit for these fender flares order p/n BSW-PK1-10911
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 Door Model
Adding style, protection and extra tire coverage to your Jeep Cherokee has never been easier. Bushwacker offers a wide selection of fender flare styles, each designed for a specific look. Transform your vehicle in minutes, it's never been easier! Cut-Out Style Fender Flare add up to 5" tire coverage from debris allowing you to increase the wheel well opening to accommodate large tires and wheels. The removal of sheet metal maximizes wheel articulation. Made from 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO- no chalking. OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style.
- Adds up to 5.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex© 2000 TPO- no chalking
- (2) Front Fender Flares
- (2) Rear Fender Flares
- Hardware for Installation
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|SKU Aliases||10911-07, B/W10911-07|
|Sold As||Set of 4|