- These Fender Flares may require some cutting or modifications which could include some drilling.
- Not compatible with all Cherokees that have had Cut-Out Flares previously installed.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares are the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact using Dura-Flex(R) 2000 TPO - the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for severe off-road use. Yet theyre carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). The design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected, too, to stop chalking in its tracks.
- Fits both 2 & 4 Door Models
- Unique tube-style design adds a modern look
- Provides tire coverage and debris protection from oversized wheels and tires
- Made of exclusive Dura-Flex® TPO 2000 material
- OEM matte black textured finish and 100% UV-Protected to prevent against fading
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sheet metal trimming allows for larger wheel well
- (1) Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares - Set of 4 - OEM Matte Black
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Name||Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares OEM Matte Black|
|Application||1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ|
|Part Type||Fender Flares|
|Sold As||Set of 4|
|Make Model||Jeep-Cherokee XJ|