- Sold as a set of 4
- No drilling required
- Not compatible with models installed with Technology Package 68T including lane-keeping sensors on the front fender
- 2015 Ford F-150 XL with 5.59', 6.58' or 8.13' Beds
- 2015 Ford F-150 XLT with 5.59', 6.58' or 8.13' Beds
- 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat with 5.59', 6.58' or 8.13' Beds
- 2015 Ford F-150 King Ranch with 5.59' or 6.58' Beds
- 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum with 5.59' or 6.58' Beds
Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares provide extra tire coverage to protect your truck's body once you've equipped oversized wheels and tires. They may also be necessary to comply for local laws. These fender flares can be left their original matte black color or can be painted to match the color of your vehicle. Your Ford will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires whether or not the fender flares are painted. Installation requires no drilling and can be done in minutes.
The Bushwacker Fender Flares are constructed of Dura-Flex 2000, an exclusive material designed for upgraded durability and flexibility with built-in UV protection. They resist chalking, cracking, and warping. The fender flares deliver premium-grade protection to go along with premium-level style.
- Front/rear flare tire coverage: 1.5"
- Adds 1.5" of tire coverage from road debris
- Installs in minutes with no drilling necessary
- Compatible with aftermarket front/rear bumpers
- OEM matte black smooth finish which can be painted
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 that does not chalk
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- (4) Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares - Matte Black
|Sold As||Set of 4|