- Sold individually
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 6.5" - 8" Lift
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL with 6.5" - 8" Lift
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir CD Adjuster Front Shock delivers an industry leading and race dominating performance at an affordable price. It is meant to be used on Jeeps with a lift kit from 6.5" up to 8". The heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. The external reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability from very soft to very firm. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with valving provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Length: 28"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 3"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- (1) Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir CD Adjuster Front Shock for 6.5" - 8" Lift
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||985-26-110, FOX985-26-110|