- 2 shocks are needed to do front or rear depending on application.
- Shocks sold individually.
- May fit multiple applications, front or rear
- 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1997-2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Bonded iron piston for durability and longer shock life. Chromed piston rod has micro-pores for improved product life and performance. Orifice disk for comfort and stability. Leak proof seal prevents hydraulic fluid from passing around piston head for a consistent and reliable ride. D.O.M. tubing reduces internal wear for longer product life.
The performance-specific internal compnents of Skyjacker's shocks respond to the on- and off-road conditions instantly. Whether you are going over rough or smooth terrain at slow or fast speeds, controlled level of resistance for better handling, improved stability, and maximum comfort. The technological innovations of these durable, long lasting shocks from Skyjacker deliver a noticeable advantage over the original equipment and other shock dampeners. SkyJacker's shock absorbers deliver a safe, comfortable ride with improved handling and stability. They keep the tires in contact with the terrain and put you in control of the road ahead.
- Hydraulic action
- Multi-Stage velocity sensitive valving
- Twin tube construction
- Chromed piston rod with micro pores
- Red polyurethane bushings
- Includes red shock boot
- Limited lifetime warranty
- (1) H7000 Series Hydro Shock
- (1) Red Shock Boot
- (1) Red Polyurethane Bushings
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001