- These skid plates do NOT work with long arm suspension systems.
- An aftermarket exhaust header that goes under your engine or transmission will not allow this skid plate to fit properly.
- No drilling required
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 2.4L 4cyl Engine
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL with 2.4L 4cyl Engine
This Skid Row Offroad Engine and Transmission Skid Plate is made of 3/16" thick steel that is laser cut and CNC folded for consistent quality. It is also reinforced with 1/4" thick steel angle along the driver's side to provide strength while easily clearing both your exhaust system and drive shaft. This Skid Plate is sand-blasted before being powder coated to guarantee a quality finish, requires no modifications and is designed to work with or without a suspension lift. This gives you the protection you need when you're starting out with a stock height vehicle that puts your oil pan closest to the rocks. And when you're ready for that 3"-4" lift, there's no need to modify your Skid Row Engine and Transmission Skid Plate or get a new one.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Requires no modification
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- (1) Skid Row Offroad Engine and Transmission Skid Plate
- (4) 3/8" Lock Washers
- (4) 3/8 - 16 UNC Hex Nut
- (3) 3/8 - 16 UNC x 1.0" Carriage Bolts
- (1) Strut Rod
- (1) 1/2 - 13 UNC x 1.0" Hex Head Bolt
- (1) 1/2 Lock Washer
- (1) 1/2 - 13 UNC Hex Nut
- (1) 3/8 - 16 UNC x 1" Hex Head Bolt
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Skid Row Offroad|