- Sold Individually
- Black Nitro Shocks are gas charged and will extend on their own.
- Shock End Type: Stem - Eye
- Collapsed: 15.22
- Extended: 25.22
- Diameter: 2.375
- For Mounting Dimensions, CLICK HERE.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Zone Offroad Front Nitro Series Shocks offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on both the compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with nitrogen gas. This gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon banded piston and this shock is built to perform!
- Nitrogen Charged
- Twin tube design
- 10 stage velocity sensitive valving
- Heavy Chromed 5/8" rod
- 1-3/8" Fluon Banded Piston
- Self Lubricating Seals
- Full Displaced Valving
- Dual Welded Ends
- (1) Zone Offroad Front Nitro Shock for 3"-4" Lifts
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|Shock Type||Twin Tube|