- Sold individually
- Black Nitro shocks are gas charged and will extend on their own.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Zone Offroad Rear Nitro Series Shocks offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on both the compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with 150 psi nitrogen gas.This gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon banded piston and this shock is built to perform!
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock
- Twin Tube Design
- 10 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Heavy Chromed 5/8" Rod
- 1-3/8" Fluon Banded Piston
- Self Lubricating Seals
- Full Displaced Valving
- Dual Welded Ends
- Shock End Type: Bar Pin - Eye
- Collapsed: 14.67
- Extended: 22.95
- Diameter: 2
- For Mounting Dimensions, CLICK HERE.
- (1) Zone Offroad Rear Nitro Shock for 3"-4" Lifts, Bar Pin to Eye
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|Shock Type||Twin Tube|