- Welding is required.
- NOT compatible w/ certain steering stabilizers including FALCON NEXUS EF 2.2 FAST ADJUST (# TF-22-110-158 or # TF-22-110-138 or # TF-22-110-158-2) or NEXUS EF 2.1 (# TF-21-110-158 or # TF-21-110-138) or FOX RACING SHOX 2.0 PERFORMANCE SERIES ATS (# 1983070).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or OFFSET WHEEL ADAPTERS (# TF-1055000) for stock wheels.
- This kit must be used w/ the included COMPLETE HD FLIPPED DRAG LINK (# TF-1853930) & may require additional modifications to improve handling & maintain correct steering geometry.
- This kit is also available w/ the HD TIE ROD (# TF-4391000).
The TeraFlex JK/JKU DANA 30 & 44 High Steer System addresses all of the front-end steering issues associated with JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4"+ lift kits by maintaining proper steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
"Flipping" the Heavy-Duty Drag Link (50% stronger than factory) over the KNUCKLE helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues, while the Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry. The Frame Brace reinforces the frame further reducing excessive movement and front-end shimmy. The new DRAG LINK threads into the factory adjusting sleeve and uses a tapered insert to mount to the Knuckle.
This comprehensive kit combines the TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle Kit with a complete Drag Link Flip Kit, and Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods and does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- High Steer Knuckle Kit (# 4390870)
- Complete HD Drag Link Flip Kit (# 1853930)
- Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444)
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||4390975, TF-1600450, TF-4390870|